ECFR’s World in 30 minutes: Russia, Germany and eurosceptics
Mark Leonard talks to Hans Kundnani, Andrew Wilson and Stefan Meister about the latest events in Ukraine, Germany's Russia policy and how all this is related to eurosceptics.
- Aaron L. Friedberg: "The weary titan: Britain and the experience of relative decline, 1895-1905"
- Mark Leonard and José Ignacio Torreblanca: "The eurosceptic surge and how to respond to it"
- Stefan Meister: "Reframing Germany's Russia policy: an opportunity for the EU"
- Douglas E. Schoen: "The end of authority: how a loss of legitimacy and broken trust are endangering our future"
- Timothy Snyder: "Bloodland: Europe between Hitler and Stalin"
- Timothy Snyder: "Putin's Project"
- Andrew Wilson: "Background paper on Georgia"