- Organize office and premises practicalities including liaison with office suppliers
- Handle reception tasks and hospitality, office mail, local travel; coordinate meeting calendars
- Assist in the planning, tracking, monitoring and evaluating of advocacy and outreach activities
- Support the organisation and delivery of external and internal meetings and events
- Provide Advocacy related administrative and logistical support and general research
- Several years of relevant experience in an international, small to medium sized office
- Completed apprenticeship, preferably with a commercial background
- Excellent organisational skills, a customer-focussed and pro-active approach and ability to multi-task
- Previous exposure and affinity to numbers, with sound numeracy skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high standard of German and English
- Quality driven with an eye for detail as well as proficient to a high level in the use of MS Office
- Highly reliable and trustworthy with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Broad, diverse and interesting area of responsibility
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Exciting environment in an innovative and reputable international think-tank
- Open and appreciative corporate culture with low hierarchy
- Highly motivated and engaged international colleagues
- Modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging role we are looking forward to receiving your application (Cover Letter and CV) (with ref: OfficeBerlin2020 in the subject line) via the Apply Link.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
ECFR (The European Council on Foreign Relations) is a pan-European initiative which seeks to conduct research and promote informed debate across Europe on the development of coherent, effective and values-based European foreign policy. It has offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Sofia and Warsaw.
ECFR strives to be an equal opportunities employer. Registered Company and Charity in England and Wales. Company Reg. Number 07154609 Charity Number 1143536.